Pages

Updates

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Update

Just a small bit for all you who realize we are in fact in London at the moment, but I'm still producing editorials on Ireland. We have been a little busy with getting settled, and quite a bit of service, for we are auxiliary pioneering both months. For those of you who know me well, there is undoubtedly a teeny tiny share of procrastination involved as well. However, I'm working diligently to get up to date. After lots of begging and tears, I've reluctantly decided to allow Eric aboard as co-editor. Just kidding eman, welcome to the team, lets do work. You'll notice his commentary inline with the text in parentheses. Thanks to all you who have commented, we'll try our best to respond quickly to any questions or comments. One last matter, we're still determining the best method of sharing pictures, be it this blog or a separate web album, but the decision will be made shortly. Suggestions welcome on that matter. Back to work!
I'll

1 comment:

  1. He forgot to put my name in when he was typing the update paragraph. Completely udderly forgot! I had to beg a for awhile for it to be corrected. But no hard feelings. Just a simple typing error.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think!